At our vein clinic we specialize in
- Medical treatment of Varicose veins with high deductible plans
- Cosmetic treatment of spider veins
- Our treatments result in legs looking better and feeling better.
If you have a $3500 or higher deductible, if you care about how your legs would look and feel after treatment, you need to see us. Even though insurance covers treatment in most cases, you are still responsible for the co pays, deductibles and out of pocket max amounts. These can add up to $5000-$10000. This is only for the medical part, cosmetic portion of vein treatment is extra. We see this as a problem and we have designed comprehensive package plans for our patients, thus addressing the need for achievable medical and cosmetic treatment goals.
Look at our results and costs and continue reading below.
Most patients with vein disease complain of the following symptoms
- Leg pain
- Swollen legs
- Aching legs
- Restless leg syndrome
Most patients with vein disease will see on their legs
- Blue veins
- Bulging veins
- Spider veins
- Phlebitis ( red, hard, painful varicose veins )
- Skin discoloration near or around the ankles. You may see redness or dark pigmentation
- Skin breakdown mostly at the ankles. This is also known as leg ulcer
Or their doctor would have told them that they have
This very common disease can be treated and we treat vein disease using
Again, if you have a high deductible I would recommend to see us for an opinion before deciding on treatment. Call us at 612.789.8346 for appointment.