At Metro Clinics we specialized in treatment of Varicose Veins. Most patients complain of leg pain, leg swelling, aching leg, bulging veins, restless leg syndrome. Most patients with vein disease will see blue veins, bulging veins, spider veins. There may be phlebitis ( red, hard, painful varicose veins ), skin discoloration near or around the ankles or skin breakdown mostly at the ankles. (also known as leg ulcer). Its possible that your doctor would diagnosed you with varicose veins or venous stasis. This very common disease can be treated using Laser (EVLA) or RF ablation ( Radiofrequency ablation/VNUS), Sclerotherapy, Stab phlebotomy and we are experts in the above.
- We specialize in high deductible plans. If your deductible is $5000 or more you are better off coming to us than going to another provider
- If you have a HSA plan and a high deductible plan you are better off coming to us than going to another provider.
- We offer Saturday appointments, because we understand you have work during the week days and our patient care coordinators help you navigate through the insurance maze.
- We are the most highly reviewed clinic, read our reviews and call us.
- Our patients have direct access to our specialists and our focus is your goals of treatment.